Our purpose is to provide our team with safe, economical, environmentally efficient and reliable services to ensure maximum utilization of fleet.
The Fleet Maintenance Division is an ASE, MAC and EVT certified Facility, operates a centralized maintenance program for approximately 140 city vehicles and equipment plus Miscellaneous unit. This program provides regular preventive maintenance as well as unscheduled repairs through internal maintenance operations and contracted services with vendors. In addition, The Fleet Maintenance operation is responsible for providing fuel to all on-road and off-road City equipment and provides on-site service for fire apparatus, off road and heavy equipment.
Services at a Glance
- Vehicle and equipment Maintenance.
- Part sourcing, inventory control and management.
- Fuel acquisition, delivery, issuance, and inventory control; fuel infrastructure maintenance; underground storage Tank oversight; and, consumables tracking and reporting.
- Car and truck wash service.
- Tire repair and replacement.
|Robert Linder||Fleet Maintenance Director||(918) 399-6323|
|Macy Link||Administrative Assistant||(918) 306-4141|
|Jeremy Brown||Mechanic||(918) 306-4141|